You need to be prepping all year round to build a multi-layered security program that allows your team to take needed time off.
In this webinar, Delinea's Chief Security Scientist, Joe Carson, helps you build an ongoing security plan that offloads the manual work and stress of preparing to leave the office and increases your company’s resilience year-round.
Who should attend this webinar?
- IT Security
- New to PAM
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation Management, etc.
- Compliance and Audit
- Professionals looking to move into these roles
What will I learn?
- How policy-based automation helps you protect privileged credentials
- The most common access vulnerabilities to monitor while you’re away
- Alert notifications that cut through the noise for effective incident response
Get answers to these important questions:
- Is there data on my “holiday” laptop that might violate data protection laws?
- What are the best ways to access my critical systems securely while traveling?
- Why should I avoid public and unprotected Wi-Fi connections?
What materials or resources will I receive?
- A copy of the Privileged Access Management Checklist
- A recording of this webinar