Back to Basics: Your Quick Start Training Guide to Privileged Access Management
Register now!Thank You!!
Plan your journey to privileged access security.
Today, all users should be treated as privileged users because just one compromised user can be exploited to turn a simple breach into a cyber disaster. To properly secure privileged access across your organization, follow our Privileged Access Management (PAM) checklist and make sure you’re on the right path.
Because 80% of breaches involve the compromise of IT and business user credentials (IDs and passwords), you need a proven strategy to help you achieve privileged access security.
Join Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist & Advisory CISO at Delinea, as he guides you through the steps of an easy-to-understand PAM checklist. Whether you’re starting a new PAM project or strengthening an existing privileged access solution, this training webinar will ensure you have covered all the bases.Who should attend this webinar?
- IT Security
- CISO and Executive Leadership
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation
- Professionals looking to move into these roles
- How to implement your own Privileged Access Management program, through step-by-step guidance
- Which PAM tools are used by cybersecurity experts
- Techniques based on real-world lessons from PAM experts
- What are the primary privileged access risks and threats that most organizations face?
- How do I move beyond using simple passwords to secure access control to my privileged users?
- What are the steps to help me build a strong foundation as I move forward on my PAM journey?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Joseph is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, an active member of the cybersecurity community, and a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events globally. He has 25+ years’ experience in Enterprise Security & Infrastructure and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Joe is also an adviser to several governments and cybersecurity conferences. (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA:registered®) Americas Winner 2018.