Anatomy of a Privileged Account Hack: How to Know the Risks and Keep them Contained
Register now!Thank You!!
Privileged accounts abound in every organization. Failure to manage them leads to significant risk, especially for organizations that use Active Directory and have grown to a level of 1,000 employees or more and service accounts can no longer be managed manually. Almost all large organizations suffer from extreme service account sprawl, perpetuating the unmanaged, uncontrolled expansion of their privileged account attack surface.
And yet a compromised privileged account can be the difference between a simple network breach and a cyber catastrophe. That’s because when privileged credentials get compromised, it allows the attacker to impersonate a trusted employee or system and carry out malicious activity without being detected as an intruder. Once attackers compromise a privileged account, they can typically roam at will through an IT environment to steal information and wreak havoc.
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT Security
- CISO and Executive Leadership
- New to PAM
- PAM Experts
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation Management, etc.
Compliance and Audit
What will I learn?
- Which common tools and techniques cyber criminals use to compromise privileged credentials and elevate access.
- The current best methods used to reduce the risk of a privileged account attack.
Get the answers to these important questions
- How easy is it to hack most privileged accounts?
- How is a hacked account used to elevate privileges and move laterally across my network?
- What methods do attackers use to quickly make their way to my critical systems?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Joseph is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, an active member of the cybersecurity community, and a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events globally. He has 25+ years’ experience in Enterprise Security & Infrastructure and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Joe is also an adviser to several governments and cybersecurity conferences. (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA:registered®) Americas Winner 2018.