Today, all users must be considered privileged users since one compromised user can be exploited to turn a simple breach into a cyber disaster. To properly secure privileged access across your organization, follow our Privileged Access Management (PAM) checklist and make sure you’re on the right path.
Because 80% of breaches involve the compromise of IT and business user credentials (IDs and passwords), you need a proven strategy to help you achieve privileged access security. Join Joseph Carson, Thycotic’s Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO, as he guides you through the steps of an easy-to-understand PAM checklist. Whether you’re starting a new PAM project or strengthening an existing Privileged Access Solution, this webinar will ensure you’ve covered all the bases.
Who should attend this webinar?
• IT Security
• CISO and Executive Leadership
• IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation
• Professionals looking to move into these roles
What will I learn?
• How to implement your own Privileged Access Management program, through step by step guidance
• Which PAM tools are used by cyber security experts
• Techniques based on real-world lessons from PAM experts
Get the answers to these important questions
• What are the primary privileged access risks and threats that most organizations face?
• How do I move beyond using simple passwords to secure access control to my privileged users?
Joe is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events, and adviser to several governments.
Privileged accounts abound in every organization. Failure to manage them leads to significant risk,...
You need to be prepping all year round to build a multi-layered security program that allows your...
Today, all users must be considered privileged users since one compromised user can be exploited to...