Back to Basics: Your Quick Start Training Guide to Privileged Access Management - APAC
Register now!Thank You!!
Plan your journey to privileged access security.
Today, all users should be treated as privileged users because just one compromised user can be exploited to turn a simple breach into a cyber disaster. To properly secure privileged access across your organization, follow our Privileged Access Management (PAM) checklist and make sure you’re on the right path.
Because 80% of breaches involve the compromise of IT and business user credentials (IDs and passwords), you need a proven strategy to help you achieve privileged access security.
Join Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist & Advisory CISO at Delinea, as he guides you through the steps of an easy-to-understand PAM checklist. Whether you’re starting a new PAM project or strengthening an existing privileged access solution, this training webinar will ensure you have covered all the bases.
Who should attend this webinar?
- IT Security
- CISO and Executive Leadership
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation
- Professionals looking to move into these roles
What will I learn?
- How to implement your own Privileged Access Management program, through step-by-step guidance
- Which PAM tools are used by cybersecurity experts
- Techniques based on real-world lessons from PAM experts
Get the answers to these important questions
- What are the primary privileged access risks and threats that most organizations face?
- How do I move beyond using simple passwords to secure access control to my privileged users?
- What are the steps to help me build a strong foundation as I move forward on my PAM journey?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Joseph is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, an active member of the cybersecurity community, and a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events globally. He has 25+ years’ experience in Enterprise Security & Infrastructure and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Joe is also an adviser to several governments and cybersecurity conferences. (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA:registered®) Americas Winner 2018.