Achieving Least Privilege with CIEM and Enterprise-Scale PAM
Get control over your cloud enterprise identities and permissions to reduce your attack surface
Identity and access management for cloud services is often—time-consuming, disorganized, and prone to errors and misconfigurations. The result is over-privileging—or giving accounts more access than they need—which goes against security best practices and increases risk.
To solve these challenges, a new type of approach known as Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) leverages adaptive analytics and machine learning to improve the effectiveness of IAM. With CIEM, identity-centric solutions incorporate data-driven recommendations to intelligently govern entitlements to cloud and hybrid environments. They shorten the path to right-sizing permissions and help you set them correctly the first time.
This whitepaper serves as a starting point to help you eliminate risky standing privileges and provides a foundation for a least privilege security framework.
Get your copy to learn:
- What least privilege security is
- Some of the common challenges to least privilege
- The shortcomings of identity access management solutions for the cloud
- How Authomize addresses Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management
- How the exciting new partnership between Authomize and Delinea streamlines and automates PAM for the cloud