Cloud Transformation is Increasing Ransomware Risk - Latest Cybersecurity Research
Register now!Thank You!!
Join Steve Piper, Founder and CEO of CyberEdge, and Tony Goulding, Cybersecurity Evangelist at Delinea, for an in-depth discussion about the ongoing cloud transformation and how that’s increasing cyber and ransomware risk, supported by the latest Cyberthreat Defense Report (CDR).
Key insights from this year’s report include:
- 85% of organizations suffered from a successful cyberattack last year
- A record 71% of organizations were compromised by ransomware last year
- 41% of security applications and services are delivered via the cloud
Register now to benchmark your company’s security posture and learn how Delinea can help you seamlessly manage privileged access to reduce your risk in hybrid multi-cloud environments.
Who should attend this webinar?
- IT Security
- CISOs and Executive Leadership
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation Management, etc.
- Professionals looking to move into these roles
What will I learn?
- The latest advances in modern PAM technology
- Why an investment in PAM is your best bet to combat these threats
- How net positive improvements in usability, productivity, compliance, cost, and meeting cyber insurance requirements factor into your security posture.
Get the answers to these important questions:
- What threats do organizations fear most?
- How does our security posture compare to other companies?
- How is moving to the cloud affecting our cyber risk?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Tony is a cybersecurity evangelist. He provides commentary on data breaches, insider threats, cyber warfare, incident response, and best practices