Establishing a Secure Credentials Vault: Secret Server 101
Register now!Thank You!!
See Secret Server in action and get your questions answered by the Director of Product
Join us for this 30-minute webinar to learn more about Secret Server from the Product Director himself. He will show you how Secret Server works to keep bad actors out and enables you to do more with less.
As the industry-leading Privileged Access Management solution, Secret Server continues to lead the innovation front with a modern and intuitive credentials vault that is customizable to fit any IT environment—on your terms.
Learn more about how Secret Server works while improving your security posture with a secure, easy-to-use, easy-to-adopt, and easy-to-deploy approach. Plus, get your questions answered.
Who should attend this webinar?
- IT operations: Systems Administrators, Helpdesk Teams, Infrastructure Management, Workstation Management, etc.
- Compliance and Audit
- CISO and Executive Leadership
Get answers to these important questions
- What is Secret Server?
- How does Secret Server work?
- How does the Secret Server approach simplify PAM?
What will I learn?
- How Secret Server protects privileged access and simplifies PAM for IT and Security teams.
- Why it is critical to use the right vault for your environment and leverage the simplicity of deployment and ease of use to establish a secure vault quickly.
- How Secret Server is evolving to continually improve visibility, efficiency, and productivity for your team while increasing protection across your threat landscape.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Justin Harris is a 20+ year technology veteran with a wide range of vertical industry exposure and a knack for understanding how market trends introduce market needs. As Director of Product at Delinea, he leads the Vault portfolio of products such as Secret Server and DevOps Secure Vault. Justin’s area of expertise includes bringing secure SaaS platforms to market, cloud-native design, product evangelism, and unified communication.