Live Hack: Definitive Guide to Endpoint Security
Register now!Thank You!!
When it comes to cyber security, one thing is clear: the most potent threat vectors into any organization are its endpoints. Your endpoints represent fertile ground for attacks because their users, applications, and services often have elevated privileges that give cyber criminals an easy on-ramp to the inner workings and data within your organization.
But you can fight back. Endpoint privilege management is a set of technologies IT security teams can use to automatically contain threats long before they become exploits.
Join Delinea Advisory CISO Joseph Carson for an endpoint security webinar and see first-hand how a vulnerability is used to get to an endpoint. He’ll also show you how that same endpoint could be protected with an endpoint privilege management solution. Then, Joe will explain how you can expedite the process of protecting your endpoints by using an endpoint security strategy that includes least privilege and application control.
Who should watch this webinar?
- IT Security
- New to PAM
- PAM experts
- Compliance and Audit
What will I learn?
- Why your endpoints are so attractive to malicious hackers
- How to reduce the security risks associated with employee endpoints
- What tools and techniques cyber criminals use to hack endpoints, such as the WannaCry vulnerability, WinPEAS, Metasploit, and Responder, and the paths they can take toward your enterprise infrastructure and data
- How an endpoint privilege management strategy can help you lock-down endpoints to help protect from a breach
Get the answers to these important questions
- Is the WannaCry vulnerability still a concern?
- How can I use endpoint privilege management to block access to admin creds/ticket?
- How can I use endpoint privilege security software to detect and prevent malicious applications from running?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Joseph is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, an active member of the cybersecurity community, and a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events globally. He has 25+ years’ experience in Enterprise Security & Infrastructure and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Joe is also an adviser to several governments and cybersecurity conferences. (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA:registered®) Americas Winner 2018.