Browser-Stored Password Discovery Tool
See which users have risky stored passwords
Browser-stored passwords are notoriously easy to stealSecurity experts recommend you never save passwords using a browser’s “Remember Password” feature. Browser-stored passwords may make it faster and easier to log in to resources, but they dramatically increase your risk.
- Browsers typically don’t use strong encryption for passwords
- Inspector tools make it easy to reveal browser-stored passwords and require zero programming knowledge
- Password recovery tools can easily find these passwords
- Users rarely monitor or change passwords once they store them in their browser
Delinea’s Browser-Stored Password Discovery Tool identifies browser-stored passwords among your Active Directory users.
A quick scan of your environment pinpoints which users are storing passwords in their browsers and on which websites and applications. Based on the findings, you can build a prioritized list of actions to help you reduce risk.
Register to immediately download the Browser-Stored Password Discovery Tool
- Install it on a Windows-networked computer, run your scan, and see your results right away.
- Your information is completely private. Delinea has no access to your system credentials or report results.