Cyber Insurance: How Secret Server Customers Can Help Avoid Coverage Denial (EMEA)
Register now!Thank You!!
Let's talk about cyber insurance and how to secure the necessary resources beyond the credentials vault.
In an increasingly digitized world, organizations face mounting cybersecurity challenges that put their valuable data and operations at risk. Cyber insurance has emerged as a crucial risk mitigation strategy, providing financial protection against cyber threats. However, what used to be a simple set of questions from insurers is now a granular supplemental ransomware questionnaire probing much more deeply into your security controls which, if insufficient, could result in policy denial.
Join Delinea's cybersecurity evangelist Tony Goulding, and resident cyber insurance expert Barbara Hoffman to hear more about this critical subject. You'll learn about what insurers are demanding and what additional PAM controls beyond your Secret Server vault can help ensure you get the coverage you need.
Register now to discover the best practices in organizational cybersecurity structures and what cyber insurance compliance means today to help you communicate cyber insurance strategies that will empower your organization!
Who should attend this webinar?
- Secret Server Administrators
- Unix/Linux Team Leads, Administrators, Engineers
- Identity and Access Management Teams
What will I learn?
- The benefits of extending your PAM maturity beyond Secret Server
- What it takes to get cyber insurance
- What to expect with the changes from cyber insurers
Get answers to these important questions:
- What does cyber insurance mean to my organization, and how can I ensure I am covered?
- How will cyber insurance change my organization's approach to security?
- Beyond Secret Server, what other PAM controls are essential to address insurer expectations?
What materials will I receive?
- A recording of the webinar
- Server PAM Whitepaper
- Conversational Geek Guide to Cyber Insurance eBook
- Access to a 30-Day free trial of Delinea Server PAM
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Tony is a Cybersecurity Evangelist and Technical Marketing Architect at Delinea. He authors technical white papers, best practices guides, demos, blogs, byline articles, and Dummies and Conversational Geek eBooks. He contributes to Delinea's go to market strategy, sits on expert CISO panels, and speaks at industry events to help customers unleash the power of Extended Privilege Management through Delinea's XPM solutions. He is ITIL and CISSP certified.