Cyber Crime 2024 Predictions (EMEA)
Register now!Thank You!!
Cyber criminals are becoming more specialized and able to operate at scale. That means the security tools and techniques you used in 2023 aren’t going to cut it in 2024 and beyond. In future, you’ll need to adopt new approaches for different types of risks and layer them for defense-in-depth strategies.
Join the live discussion to hear our cyber predictions for 2024 and beyond. What you learn will help you allocate resources, select products, and prioritize initiatives in your cyber roadmap.
Prepare for the battle you will inevitably face in the coming year. Find out what experts predict and tips for navigating the challenges that lie ahead.
Who should attend:
- Compliance and Audit Teams
- CFOs and Financial Teams
- CISOs and Executive Leadership
- Delinea Customers
- IT Security Teams
- Legal Advisors
- PAM Experts
What will I learn:
- New areas that will become targets for cyber criminals
- Emerging tools and techniques cyber criminals are using
- Areas of investment for 2024 and beyond
Get the answers to these important questions:
- How will geopolitical tensions impact state-sponsored cyber-espionage and disruptive attacks?
- How will the scope of compliance requirements for security and data privacy expand?
- How will cyber insurance providers refine their offerings and assess premiums?
- How will passwords evolve and change the log in experience for consumers and employees?
- How will cyber criminals leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to automate and enhance their attacks—and how can we use AI to predict their actions and fight back?
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Joseph is Chief Security Scientist and Advisory CISO at Delinea, an active member of the cybersecurity community, and a frequent speaker at cybersecurity events globally. He has 25+ years’ experience in Enterprise Security & Infrastructure and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Joe is also an adviser to several governments and cybersecurity conferences. (ISC)² Information Security Leadership Award (ISLA:registered®) Americas Winner 2018.